Friday, October 15, 2010

Tired

I am not sure how some people do it. With the addition of our fourth child in just over six years, I seem to have no time for much of anything lately. My week consists of work, children's sports practices, church and if there's time, sleep. My motivation for other things has decline dramatically. I have a number of writing projects in limbo, books unread and obviously a neglected blog, but when I have time for anything I usually choose sleep. I imagine this will change eventually as the newest baby gets a bit older and we are able to sleep through the night again. For now though it is difficult. It is lamentable because of the things I would like to get done. So many books that are still unwritten. I don't know when they will get done. For now my main priority is rest. I hope it changes soon.

No comments: