Thursday, November 27, 2008

Things to be thankful for (in no specific order):

My Savior
My wife
My kids
My family
My friends
My church
My job
My home
Pepsi
Soccer
T-shirts
Playstation
Rain
Books
Writing
Music
Baseball
Democracy
The United State of America
Soldiers
Microwaves
Naps
Salsa
Chips (for salsa)
M & Ms
Orange Juice
Blue Jeans
Jokes
Toilet Paper
Spell Check
Children (in general)
Wine (in moderation)
Beer (in moderation)
T-Rex is extinct
Hot Showers
Healthy bodies
Cheese
Steak
Cheese Steak
The Dodgers
Blankets

There are other things to be thankful for of course, but this is what I came up with today.

3 comments:

SeaGulliE aka Black Widow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SeaGulliE aka Black Widow said...

YOU FORGOT CHUCKS THAT ARE MADE IN THE U.S. LOL

HEY MR. B!

Phil said...

I'm thankful for many of those same things...especially my Savior, my husband and my kids. Thanks for being such an amazingly creative, loving and supportive husband Phillip. It is an honor and constant pleasure to be your wife and mother of your BEAUTIFUL children.

Brandi