Sunday, December 10, 2006

So much to write, so little time...

Today I finished my last paper for the semester, and I am glad to be done. With so much writing momentum I hope to get as much book writing done as possible. I am not sure where to start. On the one hand I have the sequel to the Sureshot about two thirds of the way completed. I would love to finish it and then begin working on editing. Then I have so many other ideas. One project which I am calling Confessions of a Prisoner has about four or five chapters completed, but I need to rework those because I don’t like the voice of the main character. Then there is another project that I wrote only a few pages for but one that I can’t wait to do. The working title for this one is Bring Me Home, and Brandi is especially excited about this one. Besides there I have about a dozen other ideas, two of which I recently came up with that I could work on. What should I do? I guess I will just start writing and if I get tired of one thing I will move on to another. We’ll see what happens. I have only one month before I start the spring semester. It will be interesting to see how much I get done before then.

No comments: